Challis ~ Nancy~ Aleah~ Haley

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dixie Livin'

So I decided to do a blog.....thanks to the many influences i've had lately. I honestly don't know what i'm doing here.....but I am giving it a shot! I am married to my husband Challis of 13 yrs now, and we have two girls, Aleah 12, and Haley 6. We absolutely LOVE living in the St. George area. I am so glad we decided to move back here. We lived here when we were first married. The girls are loving school, Challis' business is doing really well, and i LOVE my job!

Now on to our recent activity.....I recently had the best birthday of my life! I was taken to see Tarzan at Tuahcan up Snow Canyon and it was sooo good! My wonderful and thoughtful husband also bought me an $800 yorkshire terrior! He must love me! I named him Chewy and he is the sweetest little thing! I have recently discovered that I am a much happier person when I have animals in my life! I love cats, but decided to give a dog of my own a try and I love him! So glad my hunny let me get him....(thanks, babe!)

So I am going to take this slow, and post when and what I can...I do work a crazy, needy job.

No comments:

Post a Comment